Postal and visiting address
Department of Agricultural Economics
Faculty of Bioscience Engineering
Coupure links 653
Office: A1.093 (first floor)
9000 Ghent, Belgium
✆ + 32 9 264 59 27
✆ + 32 9 264 60 62
✆ + 32 9 264 59 44
- Take a train to Gent Sint-Pieters.
- Take tramway 4b direction Rabot Evergem. Platform 20 at Ghent Sint-Pieters.
- Get off at the stop Theresianenstraat. Cross the road and the pedestrian bridge and you’ll be at the entrance of the campus.
- Take tramway 2 direction Melle Leeuw. Platform 20 at Ghent Sint-Pieters.
- Get off at the Rosemarijn bridge just before the canal.
- Cross the road and follow Coupure links (along the canal). The entrance of the campus is on the next corner, just in front of the pedestrian bridge.
- On the highway (E40: Brussel/Oostende or E17 Antwerpen / Kortrijk), take the exit “Gent Centrum”.
- At the split, just before the overpass, take the exit “alle richtingen” (and NOT Gent Centrum).
- Under the overpass, take the extreme left lane and make a left turn at the first traffic light, direction “Zelzate / Eeklo”. You are now on the city ring-road.
- Continue the ring-road direction “Zelzate / Eeklo” (St. Lievenslaan, Citadellaan, Ch. De Kerckhovelaan, Ijzerlaan, Godshuizenlaan, Martelaarslaan) until the Bernard Spaelaan on your right.
Turn right just into the Bernard Spaelaan, following the tram tracks, continue until you reach the canal Coupure. Turn left into the Coupure links. On your left hand side you will see the entrance of the campus of the faculty (Coupure links 653).
- The Faculty of Bioscience-Engineering is situated in the low emission zone (LEZ) of the city of Ghent. Only vehicles that meet the entry requirements will be allowed into this zone. Check your vehicle before coming to Ghent.
The department of Agricultural Economics is situated in block A. Offices are on the first and second floor. Here you can find the campus Coupure map.