- Take a train to Gent Sint-Pieters.
- Take tramway 4b direction Rabot Evergem. Platform 20 at Ghent Sint-Pieters.
- Get off at the stop Theresianenstraat. Cross the road and the pedestrian bridge and you’ll be at the entrance of the campus.
- On the highway (E40: Brussel/Oostende or E17 Antwerpen / Kortrijk), take the exit “Gent Centrum”.
- At the split, just before the overpass, take the exit “alle richtingen” (and NOTGent Centrum).
- Under the overpass, take the extreme left lane and make a left turn at the first traffic light, direction “Zelzate / Eeklo”. You are now on the city ring-road.
- Continue the ring-road direction “Zelzate / Eeklo” (St. Lievenslaan, Citadellaan, Ch. De Kerckhovelaan, Ijzerlaan, Godshuizenlaan, Martelaarslaan) until the Bernard Spaelaan on your right.
- Turn right just into the Bernard Spaelaan, following the tram tracks, continue until you reach the canal Coupure. Turn left into the Coupure links. On your left hand side you will see the entrance of the campus of the faculty (Coupure links 653).
- The Faculty of Bioscience-Engineering is situated in the low emission zone (LEZ) of the city of Ghent. Only vehicles that meet the entry requirements will be allowed into this zone. Check your vehicle before coming to Ghent.